Thursday, September 26, 2013

Monroe New York Photographer l Creative photography

For many months I have been dreaming of making this creative bridal photoshoot project a reality, a bridal session that involved a wonderful team and gave me the time and freedom to be as creative as I wanted with my photographs. When I'm working at weddings, I'm there to take the photographs that my client's expect, the ones that are important to them, because it is their day and I should deliver nothing less.

 An inspiration photo shoot like this allows me to be free to do what ever I want and have as much time as I need to get photographs I never thought I could take. This at the end is super important for me, because I can grow as an artist and push the limits without being afraid and sometimes get amazing results.

Photographer: Mariana Feely www.marianafeely.com
Venue: www.arrowparkny.com
Event coordinator and Decor :www.everyseasonevents.com
Hair and Makeup : Rose Boubaris roseb11119@aol.com
Model: Kerry Broke kerianna83@yahoo.com












No comments:

Post a Comment