Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Washingtonville New York Children Photographer

Fun, loving, free spirit, curious and an explorer. That is how I see Cora.  I think She is going to be working for a geological exploration company of some sort when she grows up. No barbies for this girl. Get her rocks, flowers and tracktors !!

Children this age are honest and real, to pose or make them stand in front of my camera and say cheese won't cut it. The true way of capturing a childs spirit, is to let them be themselfs, playing fun games to get them engaged and from time to time ---let them run free. I did so much runing around during this session, I must have droped 3 pounds that day. Win Win !
 
 
This just makes me smile everytime ! 
 





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Runing in the fileds !  
I told you she liked tracktors 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for looking, I hope you enjoyed my work. Family Photography is my specialty, and on each session I look to showcase the fun, love and make it a giggle filled experience, while delivering stunning portraits of the highest quality. My style is fresh and creative, always staying true to the personality of each one of the children I photograph.

This is a unique experience for you family because I photograph you in the comfort of your home or outdoors in any location that is special to you. I offer amazing boutique pieces of wall art canvas, so I encourage every client to think about the style and decor of their home when choosing a location for your family portrait session.


If this is something you would like to experience Contact me to book your childs portrait session.


No comments:

Post a Comment