Thursday, September 5, 2013

Headshot photo shoot Beacon, New York

I get to the beautiful town of Beacon New York to meet with Jennifer Manzi from Jennifer Manzi Photography.  I wanted to get some nice head shots of myself for my website and I offer to take hers in exchange. This was networking at it's best!  

I asked Jennifer what she wanted to reflect on her portraits and she says to me SEXY !... Well you be the judge. We finish the evening with some great Thai food at Sukhothainy. I highly recommended. 


Love this shot. A Sexy photographer holding her camera.


Here we took advantage of the overgrown greenery to bring some elements to the background.





Here is an example of simple yet effective composition. I'm always a fan of leading lines. They take you right to the subject.


Sexy poses


and more sexy poses :)



Great smile !

As you can see as the photo shoot progressed she got super comfortable in front of the camera









Love just this last one.

Jennifer thanks again for being such a great peer and allowing me to photograph you.



If you enjoy my work Contact Me I'll be more then happy to give you details about the experience!

Thanks !
Mariana



2 comments:

  1. Hi...This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work.

    Thanks!
    Nyc headshot photographers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Thomas ! I'm glad you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete