Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Family Heirloom l Hudson Valley Wedding Photographer


The first decision as an engaged couple is to set priorities for your wedding planning. You have to make so many decisions and how much to spend on your priorities. Is it the dress? The food? The venue? I was a bride too, and  I believe couples should make photography their top priority. After all the planing and all the preparation is over in hours. The cake is gone, the flowers will die. The only thing you will have are your photographs and your memories of the day ( and your husband of course ).  Not only choose the best photographer that fits your personality and interest, but keep in mind the photos need to be displayed in the right manner, which is not a CD.  I only offer high end leather Albums to my clients, the top one is the flush mount album. This is a perfect ending to the wedding experience and it is your first family heirloom.

Just this past week I delivered this beautiful package to my clients Erica & Frank. A perfect ending to a perfect wedding! They had a horrible experience with a studio that went bankrupt and almost left them without any of the pictures from their wedding. Even though I did not take their photos I offered them to do their album, prints and everything else. They picked my Top wedding collection for a reason, this has all the items that everyone goes WOW and Erica and Frank got this fabulous package full off presents. Enjoy !









The proofbook






No comments:

Post a Comment