Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Soon to be Publish New York Wedding Photographer

I'm beyond thankful to work with amazing clients who allow me to do what I love. Samuel and Kristyn Hernadez were such clients and their Port Jervis, New York Wedding was one of the highlights of last year. 
Of course I might sound biased (as well as the girls from every seasons events , who planned the wedding goodness), but three Wedding blogs have said they are featuring this wedding on their websites, I was beyond honored. Being a wedding photographer is a dream come true, but to see my images on wedding blogs like this one makes me feel like the luckiest girl. Ever. 

If you are looking to get inspired for an event or your wedding, check them out!


www.unjerseybride.com          being published 03/07/2013

www.urbanstyleblog.com        being published 03/02/2013
www.bellethemagazine.com     being published 08/24/2013
www.Chictothenines.com        being published 05/02/2013

To see the wedding being published just go to http://marianafeely.blogspot.com/2012/10/sammy-kristyns-hudson-valley-weddi-ng.html




No comments:

Post a Comment