Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Never go to bed angry. Stay up and fight

Is not a secret that here in the East coast, people don't usually plan to get married in the winter. It's brutally cold, you never know when the next snow storm is coming, and is dark at 4 pm. For me not having a wedding every other weekend, has meant that I had the time to rethink my business and my brand. I really want to move forward and evolve with all the things I have learn in the past year. The main thing is that I want to write. I have to be honest, English grammar was not taught back in Venezuela, so I'm not good at writing, but I like it. Not only that,but It helps me organize the thoughts in my head and makes my day dreams become more of a task and therefore a reality. 

I have some ideas about a post on my Facebook page. I figure my married clients get a ton of advice the day leading to there wedding and great speeches from their closest friends and families. If you are anything like me, you don't remember half of what they said a day after, so this is why I'll post the advice of the week. For all you married couples out there to stay sharp !

Secrets of a happy marriage. 

Tip #1  Never go to bed angry. Stay up and fight.

I usually I break this rule, but I'm not one to fight, usually Tom and me have "disagreements" , but after 6 years of being married I can tell you is way better to end it that day and move on, than drag it into the next day. Life is too short ! 







No comments:

Post a Comment