Friday, February 1, 2013

Tuxeto Park, New York Wedding Photographer


December was here, and I could see the end of the year 2012 was in sight. “The end” was Steven and Rachel’s Tuxedo Park Wedding. It was perfect.  This was the BEST way to end my 2012 wedding season. The thing I love the most about these two, is that their love for one another is so visible. You can just tell by the look in Steven’s eyes that he’s crazy about her and let me tell you, that’s AMAZING for pictures!!  I loved spending the day with this incredible couple and their families. From beginning to end, their day was perfect. This wedding was no ordinary wedding, you see the guest where invited to an engagement party. Little did they know after the main meal they were attending the actual wedding, SURPRISE !! I don’t know how these two pull it off, but the reaction on people’s faces was priceless.  I felt such an adrenalin rush leading to the moment when Rachel was going to walk down the stair in her wedding dress for the surprise. I’m so glad I had Tom (my husband ) there as my second shooter to make sure we did not miss any important moments and reaction.


As a photographer, I couldn't have been happier with what we were able to accomplish, I was  so excited for these two!!! They were finally MARRIED!!! Welcome to the club!! It’s awesome!:)


 I cannot WAIT to share the story through these images!

Photographer: Mariana Feely Photography

Hair & Make up:  SOHO Salon, Monroe NY soho-salons.com
Florist: Flowers by David Anthony,  www.weddingsbydavidanthony.com
Band: Gabe’s jazz band, (845) 928-2151

Cake: Torino Bakery, www.torinobakeryinc.com







































































































4 comments:

  1. Hi Mariana,

    These photographs are terrific. They portray warmth and happiness. The bride is beautiful, that dress is stunning. You captured true love in the best way.

    Jen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks Jen!!! Rachel & Steven are a fantastic couple and were not afraid to show their love! It made it really easy for me to capture their day in a great way.

      Delete
  2. Dear admin, thnx for sharing this blog post. I noticed it wonderful. I am impressed with this web site , real I am a big fan. Best regards.

    malibu event places

    ReplyDelete