Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Best Computer For Photographers Mac vs PC


A week ago my 6 year old PC broke down. I did not have nervous breakdown at the moment, cause have been very good from the beginning about backing up all my photos in a CD, before I get even started editing them. The nervous breakdown started Friday, when I saw my husband getting hard core matrix, doing bunch of weird stuff in the computer. Then he said what I was fearing, we need a new computer. Nooooo Why? Why?, I said. That was not my plan, I wanted to save some money for my $4,000 MacPro with an awesome big monitor. I probably would need two years before that could happen, but buying a PC this week, was not part of my plan. Then I got into the discussion with Tom about Mac vs PC, it’s an ongoing battle in my household. Yes, Macs are over price, Macs are exclusive to Apple and the apple fans are annoying (I won’t stand in line for 2 days to be one of the first to get their products). I have not much technical knowledge about computers but the little I know, Mac is the best computer for photographers.At the end of the day, it all comes down to the money, so a top of the line PC for $800 wins this round…for now.

1 comment:

  1. Тhere's definately a gгeat deal to know about this subject.

    I like all of the points you've made.

    Here is my blog; fashion photographers in Blackpool

    ReplyDelete