Friday, May 25, 2012

Affordable Wedding Photography

That was the title of my post in craigslist, my mentor Oswaldo Blanco would probably slap me if he knew I was offering my services for so little money. And why ? well I need the practice, I need the portfolio and to be honest, I have no idea how it will all go down that day, so I don't want that kind of pressure or liability since I'm just starting out with weddings.  And I'm not just talking about the wedding pictures, but also the business aspect of the wedding photography, which to be honest, it's a lot. I got 4 emails in one day from brides to be, asking about the offer, and  I was as happy as if I was gonna get paid thousands of dollars when the contacted me (that's the beauty of working for something that you love). Tomorrow, I have my "First Wedding shoot" technically is my 3rd but the first since my decision to make this a full time job. I'm nervous, excited, more then anything I'm hopeful that all my hard work will pay off and I produce awesome pictures for the couple and that they are good enough to get clients more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment