Tuesday, May 29, 2012

First Wedding!


It had been at least 2 years since I actually shot a wedding, and before that 3 years so I have to admit I had my hands full and even thought I did my homework and I thought I was pretty well prepared, I still had some OMG what now? moments. Ok so I arrive to the place chat with the bride who’s waiting to get ready and when I got get my camera there is a huge crack across the screen, lucky for me it was only the protector that cracked, I could still see the images, but what a scary thought! And I did not have a back up camera. That will be my investment as soon as I get some money from shoots a new 7D or 5D body. The switching of the lenses was also painful and complicated and I only had 2 lenses. So I definitely think a second camera body would be a great investment. I struggle with posing the couple and probably with time ( I would take too long at times to move on to the next pose ). But overall it turned out great, the couple was great, they were very good a listening to my instructions and following my lead and the bride was very cute which always helps. I'm very happy with the results, hopefully they are too.




No comments:

Post a Comment