Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hudson Valley New York Outdoor Family photography

THE OMEN FAMILY 


One of the best parts of my job is all the friends I make along the way. I met Jill Omen when she contacted me to photograph her family. From the moment I walked into their home for our consultation, I felt in love with her three girls. We all connected right away and right there I was so excited to capture them as a family. I count it as an honor when families entrust me with such a special part of their lives - their memories.

Location Arrow Park 






















 Family Photography is my specialty, and on each session I look to showcase the fun, love and make it a giggle filled experience, while delivering stunning portraits of the highest quality. My style is fresh and creative, always staying true to the personality of each one of the families I photograph.

This is a unique experience for you family because I photograph you in the comfort of your home or outdoors in any location that is special to you. I offer amazing pieces of wall art canvas, so I encourage every client to think about the style and decor of their home when choosing a location for your family portrait session.

If this is something you would like to experience Contact me to book your family portrait session. 














No comments:

Post a Comment