Thursday, August 15, 2013

Hudson Valley Family Outdoor photography

THE PAGAS FAMILY

Jennifer is not only a wonderful friend of mine, she is also a talented event planner at Every Seasons Events. She had mentioned how much she wanted a family session And like a lot of us moms, she was never in the pictures because she was always the one taking them. She told me how much she wanted to fill her home walls with beautiful photographs of her family laughing, cuddling and just being themselfs.

Children should to be surrounded by reminders of how much the are loved. Investing in great photography is one of the best ways everyone in the family can be surrounded by beautiful memories and create a comfort and security about the bond they all share.

Here are the portraits from their family outdoor session at Circleville Park in Wallkill, New York.






Sister love. So sweet!







Mother Daughter love 

I love this moment with Daddy and his little princess. I said to the Dad...can you lift her up and he was like throw her in the air!!?? Well I think she might be a little big for that so let's just try lifting her up :).



Daddy and girl piggy bag ride time!





Mother and daughter moment. This are true beauties!









Mommy and Daddy's turn to shine in a special portrait. These two are so cute together...



Picture perfect Family portrait, just like Jennifer asked !

Thanks for looking, I hope you enjoyed my work. Family Photography is my specialty, and on each session I look to showcase the fun, love and make it a giggle filled experience, while delivering stunning portraits of the highest quality. My style is fresh and creative, always staying true to the personality of each one of the families I photograph.

This is a unique experience for you family because I photograph you in the comfort of your home or outdoors in any location that is special to you. I offer amazing pieces of wall art canvas, so I encourage every client to think about the style and decor of their home when choosing a location for your family portrait session.


If this is something you would like to experience Contact me to book your family portrait session. 





2 comments:

  1. It was amazing. Thank you and lots more coming of us working together!!!! We were completely relaxed and the girls had so much fun! Anyone viewing or looking for a photographer, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right here is the right webpage for everyone who would like
    to understand this topic. You realize a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I
    really would want to…HaHa). You certainly put a new spin on a subject that has been discussed for many years.
    Excellent stuff, just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete