Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Samuel + Kristyn's Wedding Album l Hudson Valley, New York Wedding Photographer


When I imagined  dreamed working as a photographer I did not picture myself designing albums. In fact, a lot of photographers outsource this part of their work. By now, I have designed a couple and now that I have attended workshops and study the art of creating an album, I really enjoy doing it. It feels like creating the story book of a very special day and it’s wonderful to see it come to live. On this digital age were we are all taking photos with iPhones and never get to see a single print, there is still something powerful and special about been able to touch and feel photographs in your own hands.

Here is an example of the design layout of the Wedding Album.  














To see more of my work click here www.marianafeely.com 


To see updates of my work and tips LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/MarianaFeelyPhotography


No comments:

Post a Comment