Monday, March 25, 2013

Son Cubano West New York NJ Event Photographer l Bridal Shower

As if having amazing views of the Manhattan skyline wasn't enough, Son Cubano Restaurant has a jaw dropping modern and sophisticated Decor. This was the perfect place for Nicole's Bridal shower. 
Nicole (the bride to be) has an amazing group of bridesmaids and family who made this all come to life. They really know her and they made this bridal shower tailored for her to the last detail. It was a super Fun party and it was great to be a part of it.


Hair Stylist: Bellatair Salon 
Event coordinator and Decor:  Erica Belasic (201)787-9506



































Picture perfect bridal shower!

Thanks for looking, I hope you enjoyed my work. Weddings are my specialty, and on each session I look to showcase the fun, love and make it a giggle filled experience, while delivering stunning portraits of the highest quality. My style is fresh and creative, always staying true to the personality of each one of the couples I photograph.

If this is something you would like to experience  Click here to Contact me








No comments:

Post a Comment