Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Every Seasons Events l Wedding Coordinator, Middletown, New York


A couple of months ago I meet at dunking Donuts with Jennifer Pagas who’s the owner of Every Seasons Events, an event planning company. With her is Nicole Scandura her right hand, and the three of us just hit it of from the beginning. They are not only great for adding me as one of their photographer vendors but also for always keeping me in mind for new opportunities to work with them.This past week they organized a party for all the vendors. I was excited because they allowed me to set up a little station for my photography and to meet some of the people they work with.  
It’s Friday night and I walk into Jennifer’s home, the moment I step in I can smell the sweet scent of cinnamon and apple candles, there are beautiful fall flowers carefully placed on the tables and an awesome food table arrangement. I set up my station and wait till her staff meeting is over. Jennifer is always carries herself with a great ease and professionalism.  Everything she decorates is beautiful, even her home has a modern chic touch to it. Overall it was a great night, good food and great company, I enjoyed talking to some girls about my business and showing them my work. It’s really nice when people say they like my photos. :)

Check out their website at www.everyseasonsevents.com













This was Mariana Feely Photography's table!

No comments:

Post a Comment