Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Spring is here !!


Spring is nature's way of saying, 'Let's party!'
Robin Williams

and party we will! Wedding season will start this month here at Mariana Feely photography and I'm very excited for all the wonderful weddings and my amazing couples that will be getting married this year. My couples are genuine, fun and they can't to party like rock starts. I'm there just have fun with them and to documented all.

I have been working like a busy bee in some amazing projects and I can't wait to share them with you this month. One of them is the new Blog that I have been designing with the talented and amazing Mariana Gil from MStudio (Yes, we share the same awesome name ;) and I have to say it feels like this is a new beginning 

with joy,

Mariana   


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the FANTASTIC post! This information is really good and thanks a ton for sharing it :-) I m looking forward desperately for the next post of yours..To know more about best wedding photographer in san diego refer the link...

    ReplyDelete