Friday, November 7, 2014

Derek and Heather Engagement session : YMCA Camp Rock

On a spectacular fall day I took drive upstate New York and all the way to Massachusetts border …then drove some more to the top of Mount Washington, at the end of a winding dirt road, I arrived to Camp Hi-Rock for Heather and Derek’s engagement session. The warm sun light was peeking through the tree leaves. It was such a pretty mood for the photos... the light was gorgeous.

As soon as Heather and Derek starting showing me around their former camp, I could tell this was a MAGICAL place, full of memories and love. I could almost picture them spending summers together as counselors and I loved hearing all their stories about camp.

 I had SO much fun taking their photos. Love them. They share a fun, sincere, and real love that is immediately felt as soon as you start talking to them. I have no doubt their wedding will be nothing short of amazing.


1 comment: