Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Webb Institute College in Glen Cove, New York Engagement

It was going to be a HOT...a really hot holiday weekend in long island. I was a little bit nervous about the long drive but thankfully it turn out to be ok. Schuyler and Lidia were amazing. They were such great sports and totally owned their shoot!!! These college sweethearts gave me a tour of their alma mater which was a jaw dropping campus and I absolutely loved my time with them! We talked about their amazing wedding venue, their families, their time during college years and even met a former professor of theirs. I felt like I was on a private tour of this amazing place, I enjoyed walking around in the hot degree weather with them! Their fall wedding is going to be amazing and I cannot wait to see Lidia as a bride.! I’m so excited! Enjoy their engagement shoot!!






























No comments:

Post a Comment