Monday, June 30, 2014

Central Park NYC Spring Engagement session Melissa + Jonathan

Mariana !!! I hear my name being called in a sea of people in the middle of central park. It was Melissa and Jonathan and we were meeting in person for the first time. They both look amazing, right away I could tell how comfortable they were with each other in front of the camera, that doesn't happen often, some couples need more time to warm up. One the best things about Jonathan is his  humor...no one can make Melissa laugh so quickly...and I loved it !


I also got to meet some of Melissa's family, they were kind enough to tag along to help with the wardrobe and  holding the puppy. I'm very excited for the big day,  I will try to practice my salsa moves for the party !!! 

Enjoy some of their engagement session photos in Central Park NYC


There engagement session could not be complete without some photos with their puppy...check out the bow tie





Piggy back joy – beautiful light, beautiful smiles :)


One of my favorite spots in central park for photos is around Bethesda fountain it is so beautiful, no wonder why is world famous.

This is all Jonathan working his magic making Melissa laugh ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment