Monday, May 6, 2013

Hudson Valley Volunteer Photographer

 “It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” 
― Mother Teresa

PETS ALIVE is a No-kill animal rescue located in Middletown, New York. They also work to expose cases of animal cruelty. It's an amazing organization and the people that are part of it are just as great. I was happy to help out volunteering my photography services to take pictures of the Yard sale event and these cute little puppies up for adoption.. I would have taken them home, but Tom made me promise not to adopt ANY animals before we event left for the event. The thing is we are both away from the house for very long periods of time, so as of now I don't have the best environment for pets. I have to admit it was hard to walk away from these two cuties.

If you'd like more info on this and other animals up for adoption visit their website PETS ALIVE






No comments:

Post a Comment