Monday, October 15, 2012

Athanasios + Christina, New Jersey, Greek Wedding Photographer

Athanasios and Christina had an Amazing wedding in NJ. They had a beautiful traditional Greek ceremony. I watch how the couple is crowned with stefana and then I thought... Christina is truly the queen of the day!. 

As I arrived to the reception at Pines Manor Edison, NJ. The whole party was a version of perfection, down to the smallest detail. The venue, the food, ice sculptures and amazing flower arrangements. 


Athanasios and Christina, It was amazing to be a part of this day and thank you to Arpi Pap for inviting me to photograph this wedding. Thank you for the opportunity to capture your love and the moment you said I Do


All the best, 
Mariana.

 
 
 































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment