Wednesday, June 20, 2012

When life gives you lemons...

Last week David decided to wake up at 5:30 am everyday, this baby is taking the daylight savings time to an extreme, and of course he wants mommy to play with him while he is up. So Wednesday, I was a total zombie just barely staying up, then Thursday he did it again but this time I had my mind set that he was not going back to bed, so I start getting him dress and I notice that the sun is just starting to come up. Bingo! is the magic hour. For those of you who are not familiar with this term, us photographers call the golden or magic hour to the first and last hour of sunlight during the day, when the quality of the light is at it's best. You don't get this quality of natural light at any other time in the day, so I take my camera out and start taking some photos and here is one of my favorite ones. Pure magic!.



No comments:

Post a Comment